[CBQ] New blog

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] New blog
From: Randal O'Toole <rot@ti.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:08:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1344884923; bh=lCiTkIMfowKzaJr9aNNqyrEA9YXEV+v/0+hSDkM1xsk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:References:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=d/bxgcPfXyQsvmV3TaSXi58ejd8gPU/w0Z+RFBsxwXQMXq2N8LZUZb2uZlL657M+OzYzs0QxRhdX1CKXWJCZ8iI7Htc3QFGjCW965to6OQQkArVNewCLzth/hqjYG+Lp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi,

I've been collecting rail memorabilia since 1983 and recently decided to scan
most of my paper items into PDFs. I am posting them on the web in the form of a
blog at http://streamlinermemories.info

So far all of the posts have dealt with pre-war streamliners including the
Denver and Twin Cities Zephyr. Post-war streamliners will begin this Saturday.
Starting this Sunday, I'll devote a week to each of several trains, including
the post-war Empire Builder, North Coast Limited, California Zephyr, Twin
Cities Zephyr, Denver Zephyr, El Capitan, Super Chief, and others. Eventually,
I'll also do some heavyweights including the North Coast Limited and Empire
Builder.

I am also inviting other people to scan any memorabilia they may have and send
it to me so I can put it into PDFs and post it as well. If you have memorabilia
you are willing to scan and contribute, email me to see if I have already
scanned a similar item.

I hope you enjoy the blog.

Best,

Randal