Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q photos from the '60's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q photos from the '60's
From: Gordon Smith <kc2bw@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 15:58:14 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1343591896; bh=VsxBfG6ApCx4yzWgR4QBWqciGJzz8g+luOYr6XKjkMQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-id:X-MIMEOLE:X-Mailer:X-Priority:X-MSMail-priority:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=XxyuA4LJEfkp4gPUFa359YlDLOfL72Rkyg+0/bl9v0/SFAkXyA3hGQYpJoW6WZSW/iqD6ZSN7pez/zADUEjdYyKPzGW5X4wuzmnYUYkiK0kccfgCq4DzxD567Ot/E7Fe
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Thanks Larry. Too bad Nikon discontinued all the scanners. And what I hear they wont repair them. I've been watching scanners on ebay and the prices are astronomical ! I've got about 40k slides to do, guess I'll not get them done. Keep the Q stuff coming !!

Gordon