[CBQ] Re: North Coast Limited over CBQ

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: North Coast Limited over CBQ
From: "The Danish Duke" <shyguy_98665@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 17:19:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333214349; bh=cV467FK6g10LsQdFbkIZK89Dxv86i9RRaJ+UwtbRS8o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=MLi74SmiPVCNDu1itnh6J0oGsO5rmu2hifXIxvFZXhAG+WisbdlXMmCwlZdTAy/Hq4YMKnbezwOz2KN1ii99FCSxr2V5d7ccxE1DrzxrwAK5JBQKKDbXezfSAEqAKDw4
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks to all for their input! I would see out here the rear cars of both the
NCL and Builder that were either picked up or dropped in Pasco or Spokane, WA.
The NCL and Builder cars on the SP&S`s "Streamliner" went to the nearby coach
yard with the UP, SP, NP and GN cars.
The "Streamliner" cars were rarely wyed or went on a balloon track because
there was no streamlined observation car. There was an SP&S
baggage-express-dorm car with it`s baggage car doors facing westbound.

Earl Poulsen
Vancouver, WA

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com