[CBQ] Question about stations of Forker and Cotter on Needles to Maxwell

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Question about stations of Forker and Cotter on Needles to Maxwell line
From: "zephyr98072" <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 18:05:19 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1333217124; bh=XEETOZyCBVNVqIKmPfMesr0T2ZmzIAfBTZgwlivDYv8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QCZ3HpXWu+4xrSC6GIasCAiBvtfwx7bfGNN/IoIwajD3lnNIbSU3Z69sXP8j8vq/yGI51d0qvZ943wHSClmPUQal/RmbKuMzESHJIxIE0pumljc8iiwaYITm1wGppbHy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I wonder if someone with an old Centerville ETT could tell me if the stations
at Forker and Cotter existed prior to the construction of the cutoff from
Needles to Maxwell.  If so, what were the MP location(s) shown in the ETT.

These stations were at the two junctions between the original Viele to
Carrollton line and the new line.  I think name of Cotter was created for the
westerly junction in 1951, and the name did not exist prior to then.  Forker
may have existed before, however.  It lasted until all remnants of the section
between Laclede and Forker were taken up.

Thanks for any information found.

Glen Haug

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com