Re: [CBQ] Aurora, IL Depot (~1930-1986)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aurora, IL Depot (~1930-1986)
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 08:51:03 -0500 (EST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330523476; bh=T3UYfgEFUV4tQXU3KwzqiGRqNdiLLE4qah2NhwBECXc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=b3MrfpSC1yDPx8bsFgOE6kHMAz07afNgxkqoU2BTdNBpWk2h8kODartiTnzo6W9ycRSsyJNeGL8IIOqOuDk/ulIpOKZaGVzl/nIJA21CdDs0+6TZR1Ii+XhVVlvrZ2ks
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

James,

This information available from many sources.  One good place to start would be this Bulletin published by the BRHS:

Bulletin #37 BURLINGTON BOXES (CB&Q two and three story depot/division office buildings of the 20th century) Contains 96 pages - CB&Q depot/division office buildings, covering the structures at Aurora, Galesburg, Davenport, North LaCrosse, Lincoln, McCook, Alliance, Sheridan, and Casper. Includes 140 photos, plus diagrams of each structure.

It's available at burlingtonroute.com

Rich G.