[CBQ] Aurora, IL Depot (~1930-1986)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Aurora, IL Depot (~1930-1986)
From: jameskoretsky@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 13:41:01 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1330522863; bh=h0YmVBSoVy267F2J7lEaJI6Cvvte+0NZM2cOxi+wZUk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=IFJ9AaYtjvBi60GA1LDzY5nGs4Hm+VKZMFQ9kHBIifWFlJyHPae9iXM64V79h7tUjb2tEqahId8Rboc6DjIH5bTjrrusPck/p3GH0MVU1l284GCzFXOI11PJuV+pmw3c
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi All,

I'm reaching out the members of the CB&Q list to see if anyone on the list may
have specific information about and or taken pictures of the Aurora, IL Depot
as it existed from ~ 1930 through it's closure in 1986.

I'm looking for the following information:

Photo's or drawings / diagrams showing the platforms / platform covers (which
tracks had them, which didn't) at the depot, for all tracks (2 through 10).

Photo's or drawings / diagrams of the pedestrian subway / access to the
platforms from the depot?

Photo's or drawings / diagrams of the signals in use through out the depot
tracks and how they entered track 3 on the mainline?

Photo's or drawings of the depot ladder tracks, as well as the control of these
tracks, manual at the turnout, or from the tower located on the North side of
the mainline?

If anyone can help me with any information, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've
been provided with some distance shots, but was hoping someone may have taken
shots of the depot tracks at ground level in and around the area well prior and
up through it's closing.

Regards

James

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com