Re: [CBQ] Re: Zephyr Rocket/American Royal Zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Zephyr Rocket/American Royal Zephyr
From: "BRAD" <bradslaney@viawestdu.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:08:32 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1329232118; bh=BSkmwZrYe5LLvHc+bie5aStik4F0Ho2B3eYpfnfFw3o=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=EE8SJT/DYVl+bJFSGHjnuS2NjB+AmA8YyIp2ZewuBP4PHuEPL9c4FdN8AJIgVwsP15tP1cE+puy9FK2luQ+h5y0uDxu9t6g9o98Y7YMkXu88nRfj8HdAYR6eG//Vga2i
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

In the late 50s quite often the American Royal would utilize the extra CZ Dome Obs.

BRAD