Re: [CBQ] Re: Zephyr Rocket/American Royal Zephyr

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Zephyr Rocket/American Royal Zephyr
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 19:24:45 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1328747091; bh=fAKAkKi6sMhqI/av7H4z7wCi0lBWeIN/sCoBpRNNjR4=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=XncBhPbe77Q/RTmnSePH7VI6lC9/L3qF9wV7HauigbFeaTGFoYsHoule0TxDZggIDdRVO4tgirT84HEIYdrvbzPE+/Dm2Zwa9DqF5wQqLFCYfx10IHqg98gmnBacR31W
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill, that's exactly the kind of original source info I was hoping someone could come up with.
Thanks.  So it appears that the kind of exchange that Steve Suhs described could well have taken place, but likely did not involve a Vista-dome car, at least on a regular basis.
Duncan