Re: [CBQ] Pullman and sleeping cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Pullman and sleeping cars
From: archie hayden <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 10:42:27 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1329151353; bh=WMXMeMTxdGo+PyALFdxHqnk6Z8/Jk8gSKnolO+qYPxc=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-RC-FROM:X-RC-RCPT:X-Received:Message-Id:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Gu3ctgu0iE8ufuivaeIzwPrJvahyj+l0yIeAQxFAUZZt3LtzoIIrgjrGYB31N61ZY2a8hOXiNBYt7alHnru64dXxUxlQ2i8G9vRi+Ye34kTJwKGB4rigymmolpX1nPq0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bob and Rupert,  If you have the book MORE CLASSIC TRAINS by Dubin, this train is wonderfully described as the finest train in the  world.  Some great interior shots as well as the entire group of cars.  This was a two train set.  In 1901 a diner or cafe=parlor was added to serve meals between Chicago and Rochelle.  It was named Wisconsin.  I was lucky to find an 1897 public timetable with this nice info inserted in it.  Archie