Re: [CBQ] Waycar Assignments

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Assignments
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 18:40:45 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324521808; bh=kRBuYgaon/qAbrpeMdyKoi0PY8oFSlDsEnkilM8qoxQ=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=Fti8mTAg2Gn651Cobmw/h5rEr5xGSz8di5Sn0U+cUZhAsgmpNPzqOSZIpCgR7VcAk7wx2T6zRRdQFFnP6TOvEfp9LXlPxsLaeX9qJ3Ywqua4Rdg4vOW840f9In4D1eOF