Re: [CBQ] Waycar Assignments

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Waycar Assignments
From: qutlx1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:53:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1324493603; bh=pIyi+3GK/3YIQQi0sZ40DzoL9XVPfq6ZYc1cA5OYhOk=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Message-Id:To:x-aol-global-disposition:X-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE:X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT:x-aol-sid:X-AOL-IP:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type; b=iVod3+3SKYM6vAYQN3BefGcGzQ63S5FdiUA6ZEkIp9UACKMKoAWJReM0ENL9Bp2THj7AL/hXDIRdlTM3tOUmhkyd2MzKkn3lhhS5uNAPOg1Cy5M6SwniyVmSgPNMYKwn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

The files start in the 1890s and stop in the 1970s

They are organized by "schedule" rule so it's a challenging search when looking for something specific

Leo

Sent from my iPhone