RE: [CBQ] rail bridge over the Des Moines River at Keokuk

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] rail bridge over the Des Moines River at Keokuk
From: Bob <drgw18@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 13:50:09 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301251823; bh=WalbK0NtnbRlWlOYJae3wzpN1NCsTt2s4Px01pxhTuw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ik0npAU0GixYTPSokAYzmbL7dSOxpqP9PYLFvFJA1ncmAn4iK88VIQAv+iVMIJzmcZRMjsq0sI3/1N/HXY9D1oKoOfAPs/R3g75IvGnB1Kzl1RE9khm6j6GxjrsjRtkC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The 1891 Poors indicates (for the C&I);

Consolidation, June 1 1870, of the Ogle and Carroll County R.R. Co.
(chartered February 15, 1857; charter amended in 1859) and the
Chicago and Iowa R.R. Co. chartered March 30, 1869.  Main Line put in
operation in May 1872.  The Chicago, Rockford and Northern R.R. Co.
was chartered in November 1874; road opened in August 1875; leased to
the Chicago and Iowa R.R. Cp. for 30 years, at a rental of 25 per
cent of its gross earnings.  The latter road was in the hands of a
receiver from August 1, 1877 to July 1, 1882, when it was turned over
to the present company.  During 1882 the Chicago, Burlington and
Quincy R.R. Co. acquired control of this road and its leased lines.

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com