Re: [CBQ] rail bridge over the Des Moines River at Keokuk

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] rail bridge over the Des Moines River at Keokuk
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:33:44 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1301114046; bh=DxAGpwxls7IElPr7gO6kXVBsRa+MTOswXayCQEdWZB8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=TPBWK9OAtpK2vaUTdI3upguNoJ6boTioAVWFawJ82159iuZaZkkfb1cV+7pf3SlW4l/RDVDkDSIAvicK+oJAF5XCIXzsEddcHT2xPgf/duUrdOdj/fUdMxMCENyv3ngY
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill, you're right.  The bridge had to be built by one of the Q's ancestors.
Thanks for pointing that out.
Duncan