Re: [CBQ] Jacksonville, Illinois Tower

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Jacksonville, Illinois Tower
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 14:37:39 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297809461; bh=Ly4scNpxcTB0UZzi1rAkWSNh91E3DMJqoKiL2hE9YFQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=T+MnQZIv+9YIWqBt2CW+Nmqb0KX61UctWUG9FlL72XI7oX9jSOuBXMt/ev+lEGLKBjvozSvv+Ocj/6Kx/sbKzaut72mkv38ASW/tZdEKXlOB71Ft7t5zvPPF70nzLx9Q
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Hello,
 If you are looking for Sanborn Maps of Jacksonville, Il. then
search for Oswego, Il. Library. Then click on Online Datebase.  Go down to
Illinois Sanborn Maps. Click Illinois. Then go to Jacksonville and pick
the year(s) you want.
Map # 16 of 1899 is interesting.
Verlin White