Re: [CBQ] Jacksonville, Illinois Tower

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Jacksonville, Illinois Tower
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 06:21:50 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1297693319; bh=7UNhAxsPpgcgeoelQXghPWCDBXW6q8meNGlPZvsVUac=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:References:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=hm9CXrMNEkRdEsb08clcVGNwq175SYhn+mDaB1N1j6NpJKCnMeVynG8hqAw036cgLcjqzE6oQVjStWQdIhGSpVOt1OAjE0ZUgSZZzWe51KkedgNDXsO8rW/blClifL7n
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
If it is on the Sanborn you could find it at the State Library in the Map Room
in Springfield
Or try to interlibrary loan it to your home library

Might be worth a trip
Steve in SC