Re: [CBQ] Re: FW: Morse Code: A Lost Language

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: FW: Morse Code: A Lost Language
From: "Dale Reeves" <drale99@roadrunner.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:14:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292516050; bh=ogE3OLrDJWsBcxANH/b2MhzEdlI1AYk4/uT1J9JX8tA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:X-Cloudmark-Score:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PFQYmaaWjRs/OhzrjUmunulGtU0DNEY0LiUhogXWo1D++DK7ePlNx4iKrHwP2qXUsTnRwoaxkH77styKFYQ+YiaRMlOVsBQgeV/cI5GfB42YCX339TGtYQCaTteg1Kay
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Not accurate to say the codes are slightly different.  Continental Morse has
fewer dashes, many letters different.  Uses spaces, much faster.  For
instance, C is .. .., much faster than -.-.