RE: [CBQ] Re: FW: Morse Code: A Lost Language

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: FW: Morse Code: A Lost Language
From: Gerald Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:02:37 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1292285004; bh=Omf3Vn3uN5PG8ZTKHe9Z/6aVP8FUYcoYrKu0cfIrJno=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LgUFnbL4Es2mg7vsrdt4/DzF4i+R38m/bVGwwG0h6ggA6zloWc1eQprbzSa8/dYxsPpCXgv9CMCpIqWrpSDR140+DfySQQf+xUuVPo9MWw9gt1n8CbJq8S87dvOB+grc
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Tks for your efforts Tom - there were detour moves thru tghere (Rock island
Twin City Rockets), Ringling Bro's circus train, etc - so much funneled there
from Twin Cities to/from Chicago & points E & W.  Remove the 'fire hazard' yes
but preserve.  A lesson to all of use that might get involved with preservation
of an old depot, frt house, etc.

Gerald