RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 17:05:24 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291763126; bh=z/MwypVLfMCCYrUbfRIpFe5wL+OF2eG0U369RFDpthU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Authority-Analysis:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-Reply-To:Thread-index:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=E8CSPIAcoxjpt4OfjkkRUfpstcvmhvrxBJxhwmNUTzHjj6+UMZ1iI5mcikVovBrAj0rvP+vXBMq5Lw5lGJKzB04KHkSuRHVeHUS2LKMKOieP6twEvlc47hNeGFgi1TbX
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This thread includes the term 'deluxe gold' to differentiate the gold leaf
lettering used by Pullman in the 1920s and early 1930s from the yellow paint
used later. Gold leaf was replaced by Dulux, a line of paints produced by
DuPont. Dulux yellow replaced gold leaf because it was cheaper. It's Dulux,
not Deluxe.

Nelson