RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:46:42 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291740411; bh=VVCUj8PYFXzZYQs1wEJkLaRkg0Ntt1ly78LMkbEkIQ4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=W9sjE3xBFnHF4ykYGmP3iwxzZtSMnODwlQbyWt4M7eTEhuy/HqXy8gh2ukz9Hx2VoQaTwDxgEdVkdhb8UXeEVl6kdfkd6TZ1gcXQK/VmVDux/KWLaMJea9kzWJvnJVVm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I also agree with Ken. Bronze gold fades  on model trains when using any
combination, mix or type of Pullman green paints. I have used both the bronze
and deluxe, and removed the bronze decals. I use deluxe exclusively. Weather or
not the prototypes used bronze and it faded, I don't really care. I want to be
able to see and read the names and numbers on my cars, so deluxe is the only
one I will use. I refuse the use bronze, no matter how prototype correct it may
be or not.
Ray BedardSan Jose CA

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com