[CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 14:54:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291733670; bh=7nACzSrHR1JeS2wedW+TW6Tua0jg4AgXvEvXPY7zCs4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ofJEa1QfhYiij+tEuYZWG+DpLcqCQaHPMIahDWX6ihkyyuHwgXpaZ55RDix9P3pxLOpD/1FJe7hMss1z/wE1GpMP5VjlruHP0eIbl1tQQS/K/CH4iAAimqWy1FmE5ZBv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I hadn't considered Ken's point about bronze gold fading into the background. I
have just one car lettered with the Champ gold and one passenger engine
(w/Microscale I believe). They're in boxes at present, and I'm not sure I ever
studied them at a distance greater than 6 feet, so don't know what to think
about this. Maybe the gold leaf faded into the background on the prototype as
well. Maybe not. As Charlie Vlk has pointed out before, color has scale.
I'll leave the hard choice to wiser minds and be grateful for what I get.
Jonathan

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com