Re: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Heavyweight Q Decals
From: Kenneth Martin <kmartin537@surewest.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:45:26 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1291617938; bh=EfnwUkVMihBcR1FFH8aFx1KDregcDPA87YOJihl+QiQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Spam-Checker-Version:X-Spam-Level:X-Spam-Status:X-Spam-CMAE-Analysis:X-Received:In-Reply-To:References:Message-Id:To:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UZUGBCDfpVSBaasdLwYIJp0tZ2ikyFIPc7mjWdDDg+AOSXK4bBqcrtESg1CaFKW02dK5YOVPG0PhMOJSB4t7zAqGEP9AqRID3w5feMguohC0ArLn/PUidiNs4ImgvO8+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I agree with Rich  on the first list and while I can't speak for Bill
I am not sure we need the second list as the express companies were
consolidated in WW I. I also do not think we need the Pullman names.

When I use the Champ bronze gold it just fades into the green and I
find it hard to read farther than about 6 in., so whether protorype
or not  I prefer the Deluxe Gold.

Ken Martin

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com