[CBQ] freight house

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] freight house
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 17:41:40 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288993313; bh=n8ta6Eg1srvIPhR7nqC/9p5XDnHIaNZoAB3nLSuRf5U=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uH1C/ccK3j9iIFdIdw13TCc1yCaqh1tdMfrHyYrIZdUgFMjRcf9hnsqFJwqDMMoHZs1o1rxSy8bg+c8QHbBw5qJnx/mNIYZrJ5XHIWH06oH8uLVoFCmuCaUCutGthXPv
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Archie,
I wondered about that myself.  I'm always curious about smaller freight
houses since I'll eventually have to build the one in Keokuk (for which I
have never seen plans or photos).  Where did the Hercules turn originate?
Duncan