[CBQ] Re: Everywhere West Slogan

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Everywhere West Slogan
From: "david_f_pease" <davidp@tritel.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 22:52:43 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1288997564; bh=vN1n7JL9nwe2PkdaalXYOY+lR+0XJ0fCx0dsaaB8cyU=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DwYctwrW+oO3JX0JljqMHp0r4I77e+o2W1YsfFjXJ4Gn3rbNfyur7ZcK+ecy55cdBO5Z0yf9e87Yy1kEbaInzFnOJDgg/CWimS4UdDNseoz+fHEzqqQ3MCmB7AMkHTWR
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ok like a good member I searched the message board for my question before
posting it. This is the post I found, and I don't think the question was
answered. I have a friend doing some modeling and asked me this very same
question.  When did the CB&Q first use the slogan Everywhere West.

A quick check of Ebay turn up a Burlingtion Route Time Table from June of 1927
with Everywhere West clearly printed on the front. I have Atlas's new release
of C&S USRA box car built in 1924 with a Everywhere West printed on the door in
very "1900" style printing. I also have Atlas's CB&Q car of same type built in
1922 with the same style Everywhere West slogan.

So if someone has a calender or time table collection or better yet builder
photos with the earliest use of the slogan. Please post a response.  And please
only hard facts.  Thanks.