Re: [CBQ] heavyweight kit-bashing

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] heavyweight kit-bashing
From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:07:00 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286885240; bh=pj7Eh+pkK8VDF3LOv9nylXB4kCE9H+10SuUdRk9Q88M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:X-Received:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kjsLz7h8Pa3uoU8bIfBxY/xvXYYrcXKurWxgajJeVvrMLmvqiJfs57Xn0W+sAb1VcWW2I6mJOWTTX+SnlP34UnjZaJG2KTxLqvrWS7jd07w8hRHzt0HKcuDtg0bwAzXX
References: <BLU0-SMTP89752BF09BE27D57490EEF82500@phx.gbl> <E6E29FE60CD2EE45883F94E64B5E490002319C716D@FMXAPEX83PR.southernco.com> <BLU0-SMTP75F3CAFDA95B5FD0564F7E82510@phx.gbl> <8CD35EC9133487B-1318-12BFC@webmail-d096.sysops.aol.com> <BLU0-SMTP9572EC99EB9BCF2938169A82510@phx.gbl> <8CD362AF97AEDDE-1660-12669@webmail-d023.sysops.aol.com> <BLU0-SMTP918DFC05CDD42C383871C682530@phx.gbl> <E0267A07-F60D-4C16-B223-798E8428EA3B@mywdo.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Archie!  I thought it might have been you who gave me the details.
I've got them safely tucked into a file somewhere.
Duncan