[CBQ] LTEX exQ E units

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] LTEX exQ E units
From: "Grice Dale-MGI1833" <dgrice@motorola.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:44:04 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286977359; bh=uJBzYjXfCYgs+YBUuoJEbEA2KJno1Hnf8IExQCD02T8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-VirusChecked:X-Env-Sender:X-Msg-Ref:X-StarScan-Version:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-MimeOLE:Content-class:Message-ID:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:Thread-Topic:thread-index:To:X-CFilter-Loop:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=FNIS0d+5joy2lT3qys+4sac2B9+xch0f9WAkDKT4uMPIIsduQVmdSy79XI8v6PaXuDrHks78loqwqC8JBqUywQWPcT2uYp3z7HnkuaQNwfnXQukF0gsaM4tIaWzlhj19