Re: [CBQ] empty cars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] empty cars
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:21:12 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286486481; bh=jVwIXrj2Vp5QVV9MPofBF4Z3l2L+rdEMfB42MGmfsEY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mVBLCxsyyTGixu3/FjnNaALRdUIHfmuOr80bAdMUjBxIHyRBE1exR7l62/9Z6TM9hGz7Ev0+cVw7n29Ad/omNJl2IfMFmjYi2xi4JIKfRRr2lw3BwHR7nmNKEYl9k4xi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thank you, this is a great help.
                            Pat