Re: [CBQ] Atomic trains in the 50s

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Atomic trains in the 50s
From: "homanfamily" <homanfamily@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:29:30 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286810972; bh=nNRr8PQqgL1SwrBRDkNu0m0oe+h/2hgeAfp1vBhlHDc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:Authentication-Results:X-Received-SPF:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Antivirus:X-Antivirus-Status:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cVBBiXeBQ3RYj/vVb419s7EVoDp7rf7y/TRhnokzZQ1bf4lJKIH33jLdQLJjoFnBv3qBr5XTn5s4XdHQaIij4D3bycYXLiOSD3MWi7L4c6FGY2dVjLMh/19YFHkpMY8g
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I can't answer the routing question but the Amarillo railroad museum has
some of the cars and may be the best place for nformation.
                                    Pat