Fwd: Re: Re: [CBQ] C&S operations in Denver

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: [CBQ] C&S operations in Denver
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@att.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 14:52:05 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286485018; bh=re9YDvfboDXyxQZ/Ylw+jfqWrtQvxs4ghS3DrZ4fz7c=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BqN9f/JCNomi2t36eJFjUJS/Xb44m19Ele/enjCpX25sm08QHHJMsxRlS2dwdg3BlgJTVsC+uFO1JpAxOcT1zTjZ1kfrnYTUrqbIqwqN75BQxzqXnCjn8zKaxsQh/2pf