Re: [CBQ] Atomic trains in the 50s

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Atomic trains in the 50s
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@att.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 19:45:35 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1286763691; bh=wLymbdMbggBHS1/yHKePdd6f0dwaZoVKeGPgvrlscjI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=vJRopSrCQR707DglPMtYUKQpW1Pv7PITYjC9ehKRFbwEGqj2MuubrVIx25HHuwCsHAll+mDM7mYi9ozVkeFM7Vz/c246Po3E8kyQRr7Mhhl7u9/3CSbmsJbwrympGcuC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Perhaps the equipment you're referring were the U.S. Department of
Energy, Albuquerque Operations Office LO's, and such guard cars as G23.
  The Official Railway Equipment Registers have rosters of them.
They were used for shipments to and from the Pantex plant near Amarillo
TX.  The trains you're referring may have come from Fernald OH.
        Norm Metcalf, Boulder Colorado

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com