Re: [CBQ] Naperville crash

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Naperville crash
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:42:17 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1264437864; bh=vn1DyYZ7oZdDc8k5qYL6lSGFXG2rtmFQqKe0QSM1z/A=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sCPIi1AGx2IHthZ1QLCy88v6mANpQmu5Gt7VVHynwSKQYa2zszZgfAB2k9bjEN3CeTurxk4GephWmrXVxrUUwqLf5fE5hqSDK3ReLUoi8Mw8iS9Hl/N5b5koJ9SOytW3
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

I hope that any of you guys working on the Naperville affair have contacted Jim
Christen who lives in Naperville...He is the most knowlegable person I know
regarding the affair..He has lots of photos and newpaper articles.

He does not have or use e mail.   I can provide his USPS address and phone if
anyone wants it.

Pete