Re: [CBQ] Naperville crash

To: cbq@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Naperville crash
From: Norm Metcalf <n.metcalf@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:19:59 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1264361007; bh=CC8NhHWQSEEPexDAFqGb4RC76Xrk5RDCxJf4ePq/Gms=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uqTaDNe3IdE1XO+hftuKnsiTdkcqeIpqn7FJ7pjCzphZZKM/HnW5NGzAubFrXHJRE59FCXoi01k11uVBH0vm94GdkU+gI+X16cIkeRk5qRiRcQ1SvEv/7fmpPsxATHvy
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com