Re: [CBQ] Railroad Freight Cars Moving on Their Own

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Railroad Freight Cars Moving on Their Own
From: rmh711@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:41:57 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258324931; bh=lHvFE+f/430oaHmKinIq1SDWACG5XvofV1F0knYM1Pk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qCQR5M0A/DHtf98g/DM54KU6fehP29hWYKgLpvbUB6kg1Fk2i1bba/3D70YRH1xu0sB9gz9fyiAJ2XjdISvFDZs8BNQZclQdcJCDtjB+g3gZSCiMkICp9HPneBUMEtjA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I forgot to sign off on the first post to your reply and forgive my spelling.

rich