RE: [CBQ] Railroad Freight Cars Moving on Their Own

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Railroad Freight Cars Moving on Their Own
From: GLEN HAUG <glenehaug@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:52:55 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258271577; bh=ldvls9idS4ls4Eh2kWrXsEad0nkz+wO9/PnBCw85iUI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Rnu3VvQY3O0sEkDNYkhjYqJnZYX+ChM9vOUpwcMBjapW0ggguCUA5FirRfEuZEamFUE13YJ4CIMa7tXa+iwNG7REq0oZ91bqctMvShKjo74X1HmM7UVtrJQlYNO2vfoK
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This isn't related to a car rolling on its own, but I was on a B&B gang that
had to move a material gon a few fit on a spur track, and 5 of us were able to
move it (by pushing and using pinch bars) on level track with the brakes
released.  It was then that I realized it doesn't take much effort to get a
freight car to roll.

Glen Haug