Re: [CBQ] Re: Transfer Rules

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Transfer Rules
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:57:41 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258328247; bh=UGsG+UumO2SH6fOYc6a7i6bHEjs5rpd1Z+8PYCcWQd0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AXMbfjKqMJjHYAP8tz701L1j2PlgD6k4n7RMMxkRALfnFjRD1UcINo+vNoNlqNLLbtbiEcDn1vtPDogeAESpFrruF6rJJWimQDPcWE4OLAQ60J73f03tsx8DwzkkDcDA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Let's stick with facts. Making a move from Congress Park to
Downers Grove did not mean that a waycar had to go to that
move. It also did not mean that the Conductor had to make that
move.

It is the same if moving from Congress Park to Clyde as long
as it was going to go back to Congress Park.

Russ