Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:38:56 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236548339; bh=I/a6qCOv4U3I8l9wdIxzgbGF7f+Oh/R9AnD6sHJT/m4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aMZ0APTqUznAT8sgZhWZ3qUcHq8YOMlr+xeT0NqcXw5NIyDpzYuHWAfBQyQbzyl2uiXhT26gnAG33OrWXFc2An7mULL/26EPmAfJoNcLMZQ4/mhm8gzDBEk0AjdSL/ye
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
IIRC the Keely Cure was a treatment for alcholism involving much injestion of
water.
There are photos of O1a tenders that have the plumbing mentioned.   A couple of
Waycar photos show up with very large cans hung on the bottom of the body and
look to be water containers for the same purpose.
Charlie Vlk