Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 18:47:18 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236394058; bh=nIQGjJIXqFj9FThoGUQgIiLm+FAtJtUe1iU6vjby4/o=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=oe3unX3ysDksvdEFVB8gQXvfX/hSK2azxa+5EYgHRr4YtuLISTZ4QrGMXPf3WiM/QqAReknbvC+H1lPGJHDC7AmUTjjS8Z2P4nGq8STi032XddZwu741/zT05oYvnB7v
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,
Could you send a copy or post it in the file section so we can see it?
It might make an interesting model.