Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:32:30 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236382098; bh=BTkOI6iLS+0QcOdLs1VF7gunp0J9LV22UnV3V9qGuPE=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=obMUeGw267vSueI2smeDgVEz42DPPIWbDGFtjU4Gsd03zWlla/UiUT5QpZjN+5VViOCcMTSfHcKFbW0nkjjkYPhvlrVGXonuhM/8zxr32h36WAPePVimM+6IMk/EOWqL
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks Pete!  That definitely fits with the drawing, and explains the
iron as well...