Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Dope Wagon
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:55:26 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236383751; bh=6XEouD7iz9D+SyfyP+LkRHLXBYAaO+Ua5GGsEFYK1jw=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Quf1hTbx9iEID35eOo/neJuWkD+WPm3vW0wkTCIQE+gCriEZIIb2RNaBf8F1xdMGdE8vJMFvkl8FZ8oDeSEF8p+HVRr7Hcv8o+P9+eGPKjzG4n+4Di/+vrbKUVzeHUT+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hot box water cooler?  Named for Joe Keely 3rd trick dispatcher out of Ottumwa?
 Archie