Re: [CBQ] Re: Intimidation factor "the rest of the story"

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Intimidation factor "the rest of the story"
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:26:17 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234473998; bh=gUjHwVxGFZieak5NXZ/vxEUfZI/E1hB/iaICYcSJeW8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Gxg1e1oe31//I8XO/e3UqmM9jBPLIa/Smo9l2qJ29RgVVrLFciIR63QfnwXksekDIPRvCCgZhZAT3IbsIOJJ5AoNZE5mLE8DSrVVr5IbyjeG/is9w87AGB40l3Z0P+fo
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I think we have an even better use. The "ICC" no longer
exists and "Orders" no longer exist. Best off without them.

Rules make much more sense now. I can assure you that there
are much less thing that can go wrong and much safer. It took
many years to get rid of all the old stuff which should have
been gone much sooner.

Russ