Re: [CBQ] Fox River Collision.

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Fox River Collision.
From: "Russ Strodtz" <normansen@groundcontrol.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 15:51:58 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234475534; bh=TqRWl3ZMAw/MnYVpOspHyvDU/5zzKORW/vOGPBVqWmI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-DWNI-Authenticated-User:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=W5zSiGnqoNEDDjqXMDxN4LXmSKwPITACRZbVu4CSVdnL9O2epOMLCaF8XwgcMPc+UXblDBzDq9JrOlJbiOUMTmsHam7LvizNM+C18e6YemVmJanQ6/aSqOrJmfTQYpHN
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Karl,

Wasn't there an operator that later worked at West Eula
that has involved in the situation at Yeagan Pit. He
was still working at the time I did and I think someone
asked me to say what he had done. The collision must have
gotten involved in him. Just can not remember his name.
Do you rememember "Wildworth" or close to that?

Russ