[CBQ] Re: Passenger Train Consists

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Passenger Train Consists
From: "hjebone" <stu5632@everestkc.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:54:15 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Leo, Bob and all,

Another lifelong CB&Q friend of mine, and fan were wondering if
possibly someone who has the 'book' would be willing to photocopy it.
Doesn't have to be a spectacular copy, as we are just looking for the
info, for personal
use only.

Or if you could point our big noses in the right direction.
I have a few CB&Q Consists from 1941 in fair shape I am willing to
dig out of my Alton archives for the exchange, and a player to be
named later for exchange, or will pay copying cost.

Also just stumbled onto a 1960 PRR consist book. But it is line
assignments only for train makeup not actual consists. But is 41
pages! If anyone is interested.  Thanks.

Stu Slaymaker, occasional lurker and Illini RR Club Alumni, KCKS