[CBQ] Re: Car Bodies

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Car Bodies
From: "hjebone" <stu5632@everestkc.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 15:58:02 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bob and all,

I remember vividly, the body set on the ground on the North side of
the tracks in the mid 1960s, just west of Downers Grove Main Street
Depot. I assume left over from the early 50s when the coachyard and
steam facility were there. It was painted boxcar red, and was a
wooden car with open platforms ISTR. Anyone who rode the Q Steam
Trips should remember it.

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Bullermann" <rwb@...> wrote:

>  CB&Q  car bodies Downers Grove yards (now gone) Eola, Sterling,
Illinois (NSW) All gone. I am sure there many others.

Lincoln on