Re: [CBQ] Passenger Train Consists

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passenger Train Consists
From: STEVEN HOLDING <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 11:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dispatchers train sheets were used for time keeping and trackage records and
only recorded the total cars or in freight loads empties and tons
Mileage was charged by the ton mile for trackage right and detour moves
Other then the engine consists there are no numbers or names kept
See my article "OS Creston" in BB 22  Repo of train sheet in article.  At least
one other is in society hands and another in the works
SJH

34 years as a train dispatcher