Re: [CBQ] Passenger Train Consists

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Passenger Train Consists
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 18:39:35 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Well.. *IF* there is enough data and *IF* there is enough interest,
and *IF* all those providing the data agree, a consist book is not
out of the question - and may in fact be the format the article /
presentation eventually takes.

It would be a VERY good thing for the CB&Q, D&RGW, & WP passenger
car/train enthusiast - not to mention the possible NP/ GN/CRI&P
interests if one could persuade the folks who HAVE published them in
the past to concentrate all of them in one place and republish as an
accessory to the original item (in which the original consists were a
few exhibits).  If one were to sprinkle in some photos, and perhaps
floor plans / elevations, all the better.

I think Ken Martin supplied most of the Zephyr material from a book
he had bought some years back, so I don't know who would hold the
rights to that - Ken and/or the BRHS.  Then contacting Ed, John
Straus, Jr., - perhaps Dan, and then assembling it all.   It would
hold interest for a variety of prospective customers.