Re: [PCL] Re: [CBQ] Texas Zephyr Equipment in South Dakota

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [PCL] Re: [CBQ] Texas Zephyr Equipment in South Dakota
From: "Stephen J. Levine" <sjl@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Ad Dammam appears to be a rather big city.  You sure you could identify where
they might have been stored?

  sjl

Don <ne-zephyr@cox.net> wrote:
          Best situation would be to reunite them with their brothers and
sisters from Saudi Arabia.
> Charlie Vlk

I spoke with a Railfan that was in Saudi Arabia in the 80's. He said
at that time the trains were stored at a town called Ad damamn. I've
looked on Google earth (yes I have a lot of time on my hands), and
didn't see anything that could possibly be them. Don't you think that
by now they have been scraped? If not, it would be nice to get them
back ( when I win the Powerball).