Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] Re: [Fwd: [EarlyRail] Capitol City Brick and Pipe C

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: [CBQ] Re: [Fwd: [EarlyRail] Capitol City Brick and Pipe Company]
From: "Archie" <kliner@mywdo.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 18:24:38 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group,  FYI I contacted Tiffany Adrian at the Univ. of Iowa asking about using
these photos from the Calvin Collection in a future publication.  She told me
it would be ok as long as we gave due credit to the university and the Calvin
collection. I'm sure I would put the K Line box car in my article on Hannibal.
She even offered to send me a higher resolution scan if I needed it.  Thanks
for the tip on this terrific link, boys.  Regards,  Archie Hayden