Re: [CBQ] Re: [Fwd: [EarlyRail] Capitol City Brick and Pipe Company

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: [Fwd: [EarlyRail] Capitol City Brick and Pipe Company
From: Jpslhedgpeth@aol.com
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:31:04 -0400
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
think I have to agree with Greg...I don't think is? a Lidgerwood.?? Don't see
how you could use a Lidgerwood on gondolas...They were used with flatcars
loaded with dirt or ballast, which is not the case here..At first look I
thought the thing was a Lidgerwood, but had changed my mind before I saw this
thread

Pete