[CBQ] Reminder -

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Reminder -
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:23:37 -0400
Cc: <milepost206@mchsi.com>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
CBQ Listers,

I understand the frustration over the delays on the MP206 waycar book, but
this is NOT the forum for discussing it.

If you have issues that need to be resolved in this matter, please contact
MP206 directly - their email address is in the CC field.

I have tried hard to keep posts to this list on topic (CB&Q) and a friendly
place for those exchanges - this is not the place for complaints about , nor
condemnation of manufacturers, publishers, retailers, etc.  Model reviews
that contain constructive criticisms or pointing out inaccuracies are
acceptable, but bashing the source is not.

Please help me keep this list a positive one.

Dave Lotz
CBQ List Owner