Re: [CBQ] cbq cabooses

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] cbq cabooses
From: george taylor <ke4fzf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 13:17:14 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
hi rob, charlie, dale, and group,

thanks for replying!  i've had several wonderful
contacts from folks like you from the cbq list.  thank
you all for taking the time and making me feel
welcome!  if you'll email me offlist, i'd be happy to
send particulars of how to contact me.  with the
wealth of information you folks have been willing to
part with, this project will be the best yet.  when
this project is completed, i hope you can point with
pride at YOUR accomplishment.  i couldn't do it
without you!

george - moose the caboose