RE: [CBQ] New Q steam

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] New Q steam
From: "TEB2771" <teb2771@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 15:51:39 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This is a common problem in O Scale, too (where you need a gymnasium to turn
the really big ones). Big Boys, Challengers and Northerns are common, but
switchers and small locos hard to find. I have grumbled about this before, and
the only answer I get is that they make most for display and collection and not
for operation. Tom Burg